(3 / 5) moderate
Day 1: Upon your arrival at Fez Airport, we welcome you back to accompany you to the hotel.
Day 2: Fez – Merhaoua- Sehrij
Today, we transport you by minibus to Taza and we visit the weekly market (every Monday) of Merhaoua then headed Tamrourte where we meet our mule, then we have lunch in the heart of nature in the amber olive trees, after we cross the forest of oaks and pines to finally reach the village Sehrij. Overnight camp.
Day 3: Sehrij – Oued Berd
After passing through a magnificent forest of oaks, pines and rosemary, we arrive at Ait Abid, a beautiful hamlet with small adobe houses, then we are heading to Oued EBRD. Night at the bivouac.
Day 4: Oued Berd – Tanchraramte
Today we’ll visit Tanchraramte after visiting the small village of Taourirte through a winding path under the shade of pines and oaks. Night in Bivouac.
Day 5: Tanchraramte – Igtwawne
In the morning we drive to the top Bouiblane through the village of Rogou discovering the beauty of the place, then we are heading into the jewelery shops of ber-Igrwawane. Overnight camping.
Day 6: Igtwawne- Bouiblane – Tissrouine – Ifkene
Ascension Bouiblane and accurately from the top of Musa Oussalah early morning through the neck m’zguida whose attitude is 2843 meters, then we descend to Tissrouine where our vehicle waiting to transfer us to Ifkerne
Day 7: Fez Ifkene-
Early in the morning we return to Fez for a free tour of the main attractions of the cultural capital of the Kingdom. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: According to the flight time of your flight, we support you at the airport.
NB: The departures are scheduled every week on Sunday or Monday or when the group is complete.
* The Airport transfers to the hotel or Riad
* Hotel or Riad in Marrakech with breakfast
* Ground transfers necessary for normal development of the trip.
* Accommodation as described in a double room and double tent.
* Camping and cooking equipment The tents, mess tents thick foam mattresses, kitchen equipment.
* Full board during the tour (except lunches and dinners in Marrakech).
* Supervision by a Moroccan tour guide
* The assistance of a local team (drivers, mule, cook).
The price does not include
· The insurance
· Registration fees
· Tips (about € 50 per participant 40a)
· The drinks
· Personal expenses
· Meals in Marrakech (about 15 to 20 € per meal)
- 4 to 8 people: 680 euros
-9 To 20 people: 570 euros