(3 / 5) moderate
Located in the eastern High Atlas in the South of Morocco, Ziz Valley will charm you with its beautiful palm trees and beautiful landscapes.
From Fez, this beautiful hike allows us to discover the mountains of the Middle Atlas sheltering cedar forests, arid plateaus, palm groves and green gardens…
Day 1: Reception at the airport to accompany you to the hotel.
Day 2: Fez – Errachidia
We begin our trek from palm of Tafilalet, then we continue to the majestic rocky summit Ayachi through the lush cedar forest of the Middle Atlas, then we cross the pass of Zad, the town of Midelt and neck Tarlhemt and we go down to the Saharan watershed, we then discover the Ziz valley before going to the blue source of Meski where we will spend the night.
Day 3: let yourself be enchanted by the clear waters of the blue source Meski before discovering Oued Ziz, Ksar Elkenz the Bousaïd palm grove and its Kasbah and Ksar Zouala. Comfortable night in a guesthouse.
Day 4: We discover today Zouala, a magical place sheltering beautiful palm groves and beautiful mountains, then we continue ran-given to the Kasbah Oulad Issa and we visit Ksar El Jadid, El Gara and Takhyamte. Homestay overnight.
Day 5: Our trek begins with a memorable visit to Takhyamte, the Kasbah Tamaarkite and Zaouia El Jadida, and then we are heading to the dunes of Merzouga in the vehicle.night in a Kasbah after attending the sunset.
Day 6: We discover the Merzouga dunes by camel and continue our adventure towards the Oasis Camel Ikniwen before joining the ho-tel where we will spend the night.
Day 7: Back to Fez, and rest at the hotel.
Day 8: After a good breakfast at the hotel, you can enjoy your day for a visit to accompany you to the airport.
NB: The departures are scheduled every week on Sunday or Monday or when the group is complete.
* The Airport transfers to the hotel or Riad
* Hotel or Riad in Marrakech with breakfast
* Ground transfers necessary for normal development of the trip.
* Accommodation as described in a double room and double tent.
* Camping and cooking equipment The tents, mess tents thick foam mattresses, kitchen equipment.
* Full board during the tour (except lunches and dinners in Marrakech).
* Supervision by a Moroccan tour guide
* The assistance of a local team (drivers, mule, cook).
The price does not include
· The insurance
· Registration fees
· Tips (about € 50 per participant 40a)
· The drinks
· Personal expenses
· Meals in Marrakech (about 15 to 20 € per meal)
- 4 to 8 people: 650 euros
-9 To 20 people: 570 euros